Electromagnetic Flow Meter
An Electromagnetic flow meter is an induction instrument based upon Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. Electromagnetic flow meters are widely used in the chemical, environmental protection, metallurgy, pharmaceutical, paper & pulp and water industries. Besides measuring flow of general conductive liquids electromagnetic flow meters can measure the flow of liquids with solids and high-viscosity fluids. The liquids can be salty, acid or alkali.
CLASSIFICATION OF PRODUCTS
Smart electromagnetic flow meters consist of a sensor and smart signal transducer.
It can be classified into two types
1. Integral type and
2. Remote type.
Integral electromagnetic flow meters have the transducer and sensor directly assembled as a whole. It is usually used where the environmental condition is good. Remote type electromagnetic flow meters have the Sensor connected to the transmitter via an interconnecting cable. The sensor is installed in line with the pipe and the transducer is installed in a more suitable environment. Typical applications are in underground wells, high temperature and places where people cannot easily reach the sensor.
PERFORMANCES & FEATURES
1. Simple construction, no moving parts and long operational life.
2. No obstructions in the flow, any pressure loss or fluid clogging.
3. No mechanical inertia, quick response and good stability.
4. Measuring accuracy not influenced by physical parameters such as temperature, viscosity, density and pressure.
5. Employ Teflon or rubber linings and choice of electrode material such as Hastelloy C, Hastelloy B, 316L and Titanium for different mediums.
6. EEPROM memory for safe and reliable protection of memory.
7. Integral type flow meters and remote type flow meters.
8. LCD back light display
Vortex Flow Meter
SteinMore series smart vortex flow meters are used for measuring the flow of industrial pipeline fluid, such as gas, liquid and steam. The pressure loss is low, has a broad span range and high accuracy. It is not influenced by density, pressure, temperature and viscosity when measuring volumetric flow. It has no movable mechanical parts and has high reliability and low maintenance.
Turbine Flow Meter
• Gas Turbine Flow meter
Steinmore gas turbine flow meter is widely used for measurement of natural gas, coal gas, liquefied gas and light hydrocarbon gas, etc.
• Dedicated instrument for gas measurement
• High accuracy: ±1.5%, ±1.0% or ±0.75%
• Test temperature, pressure and flow of measured gas; automatic tracking and compensation of flow; indication of gas total volume; real-time indication of temperature, pressure, time and date, etc.
• Built-in pressure & temperature sensor, high safety performance & compact.
• Low power consumption, more than 3 year service life (3V 10AH lithium cell)
• Total flow value kept for 10 years after power off
Liquid Turbine Flow meter
The HLWGY series Turbine Flow meters have a simple structure, high accuracy, good repetitiveness, fast response time and easy maintenance. It is widely used for liquids which are not corrosive to stainless steel, and do not have fibre or particles. The liquid must also have a kinematic viscosity less than 50×10-6m2/s.
• High accuracy: ±1%， ±0.5%， ±0.2%
• Good repetitiveness: 0.05% ~ 0.2%
• Output of pulse frequency signal, suitable for totalizer and connection with PC; no zero shift and interference resistant
• High frequency signal (3~4 kHz), strong signal resolution
• Turndown: 1:20, 1:10
• Compact structure & easy maintenance
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Ultrasonic flow meters are designed to measure the velocity of liquid within a closed conduit. It uses the well-known transit‐time measurement principle, plus our proprietary signal processing and ultrasonic transceiving technologies. A pair of ultrasonic transducers is mounted on the pipe upstream and downstream respectively. Each transducer serves as both ultrasonic transmitter and receiver. The main unit operates by alternately transmitting and receiving a coded burst of sound energy between the two transducers. The transit times in the upstream direction as well as in the downstream direction is measured. The difference of the two transit times is directly and exactly related to the velocity and the liquid in the pipe.
Ultrasonic flow meters
• Compact cast aluminium shell
• Output 4~20mA, or (cumulative pulse, frequency, electric relay output)
• RS232 or RS485 interface,
• 2 Input channels 4~20 mA signal (Temperature\Pressure\level)
Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
Coriolis Mass Flow Meters patented and developed by our company are the leading meters for precision flow measurement. And with good reason, Steinmore meters offer the most accurate measurement available for virtually any process fluid, while exhibiting exceptionally low pressure drop. Steinmore meters are designed for unsurpassed performance in even the harshest operating environments. They have no moving parts, and any special mounting or flow conditioning requirements. Every Steinmore meter is available with stainless steel wetted parts and a wide variety of process connections to meet your every need.